EQ Seals are a fantastic way to keep you ears free from water and prevent surfers ear. They are designed for all water users and are 100% waterproof and 100% windproof. They also have a fine membrane inside the ear plug which will allow sound through so it’s still possible to have a conversation with the ear plug in.
Seals by EQ (formerly Sorky) were designed especially for surfers for the prevention of the debilitating condition known as surfer’s ear. EQ Seals fit securely, deep in the canal to prevent entry of cold water and wind, the primary causes of surfer’s ear (exostosis). However unlike ordinary earplugs, EQ Seals let you hear as though you had nothing in the ear, so you can hear everything going on around you.
EQ Seals can be used by swimmers too and anyone who wants to prevent cold air and water getting into their ears.
- A unique membrane that is transparent to sound but 100% stops water and wind completely
- Fits everyone (12 years of age and over) comfortably and securely
- Features a soft, flexible multi-flange profile for all-day wear
- Has a thin, flexible removal stem that causes no irritation even under helmets and caps
- Includes an insertion tool that lets you place Seals by EQ deeply in the canal, sealing out water and cold
- Comes with a high-end durable aluminum key chain case with screw top, for safe secure storage of your earplugs between uses
- Complete instructions included