The FCS Fatboy is a longboard fin designed for on-rail performance and nose riding. The unique bulb-like tip holds the tail in the water giving you more stability when you’re up on the nose.
- Bulb-like tip holds the tail of the board in the water.
- Ideal for on-rail surfing and extended nose riding.
- Suited to traditional and performance longboards
FCS II Tool-less Longboard Fin System
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Performance Glass Construction
Performance Glass (PG) material characteristics and flex pattern are identical to traditional fibreglass fins offering a stiff base with subtle responsive tip flex, amazing aesthetics and proven durability. PG fins are the perfect transition fin for surfers moving from fixed fins to the convenience, accuracy and performance of FCS.
FAT BOY 8″
Base: 4.72″ / 120mm
Depth: 7.99″ / 203mm
Area: 26.74″ / 17251mm
FAT BOY 9″
Base: 5.30″ / 134mm
Depth: 9.02″ / 229mm
Area: 33.84″ / 21833mm
FAT BOY 10″
Base: 5.89 / 149mm
Depth: 9.99″ / 253mm
Area: 41.77 / 26950mm