- Reliable all-round fin for a diverse range of surfers, conditions and board types.
- Well proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT) delivering a balance of drive, pivot and hold.
- Designed for surfers wanting a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
Recommended for all board types.
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- NEO GLASS
- SMALL (For surfers between 55Kg – 70 Kg / 120 – 155 Lbs)
- MEDIUM (For surfers between 65Kg – 80 Kg / 145 – 175 Lbs)
- LARGE (For surfers between 75 – 90Kg / 165 – 200 Lbs)
Base: 4.37″ / 111mm
Depth: 4.55″ / 115mm
Area: 14.81″² / 9554mm²
FIN SPECS: LARGE
Base: 4.48″ / 114mm
Depth: 4.67″ / 118mm
Area: 15.58″² / 10054mm²
Neo Glass Construction
Lightweight, moulded fiberglass construction delivering pro standard performance. The high fiberglass content makes these fins stiff and responsive, and the engineered foils provide a consistent feel in a range of different conditions.