The Gul 2mm Flexor Glove is manufactured using Guls’ Bolt Dry quick-dry core. The Bolt Dry core will wick water away from the skin creating a cushion of air between the hand and the glove creating ultimate insulation and warmth.
The glove features X-Flex flexible neoprene and liquid seam waterproof construction to give a super warm yet flexible glove. The glove also has glued and blindstitched seams to minimise flush whilst Titanium 2 neoprene reflects the heat back in allowing you to stay in the water for longer.
These are super warm technical surf gloves that provide good grip – perfect for those long winter surf sessions.
- BLINDSTITCHED: Seam construction
- LIQUIDSEAM: 100% Water seal
- X-FLEX: 150% super-stretch
- G-TAPE: Inner waterproof X-Flex taping
- BOLT DRY+: Thermal quick dry core
- TITANIUM 2: lining reflects the heat back in
- AQUA RING: for ultimate flush barrier
- Pre-shaped for ultimate comfort
- Ultra-grip-flex palm gives grip and durability
Gul gloves are sized according to width. To work out your size, we recommend you measure the dominant hand (for example you right hand if you are right handed) as this will typically be larger. Using a tape measure wrap the tape around the hand just below knuckle. This will be the widest part of the hand and is where you should take the measurement from.
|JS||10.2 – 12.7 cm||4”-5”|
|JM||12.7 – 15.2 cm||5.0”-6.0”|
|JL||15.2 – 17.5 cm||6.0”-7.0”|
|S||17.5 – 19 cm||7.0”-7.5”|
|M||19.0 – 21.4 cm||7.5” – 8.5”|
|L||21.4 – 24 cm||8.5”-9.5”|
|XL||24 – 26.7 cm||9.5”-10.5”|
|XXL||26.67 – 29.21 cm||10.5″ – 11.5″|