The Response is Gul’s most popular winter wetsuit and when you see all of the Response’s excellent features then it’s easy to see why this is one of the best value for money wetsuits that you can buy.
The Gul Response features X-FLEX super stretch upper body panels giving you over 100% stretch. Blind Stitched and G-FLEX reinforced seat and knee seams keep you watertight and warm. If you value durability and flexibility then this is the wetsuit for you.
- X-FLEX: 150% super stretch upper body panels for flexibility and freedom of movement
- D-FLEX: durable lower body panels
- Non-petroleum based neoprene
- Blind stitched and critically taped
- G-flex: tape reinforced leg and crotch seams
- Pro Neck: seam free neck seal
- Mesh chest and back to prevent wind chill
- THERMOSPAN: Chest and back panels, lightweight thermal insulation traps warm air in. This keeps your core body warm helping blood to pump around your body creating your own central heating system.
- Titanium 2: lined neoprene reflects the heat back in
- POWERTEX: knees for flexibility and durability
- PK G-lock blackout zip with metal puller
Junior Wetsuit Sizing:
|Toddler T2||2-3||3’3″ (99cm)||19″ (48cm)||20″(51cm)||21″(53cm)|
|Toddler T3||3-4||3’5″ (104cm)||20″ (51cm)||21″(53cm)||22″(56cm)|
|Triple Extra Small||4-5||3’10” (116cm)||20″ (51cm)||23″(58cm)||22″(56cm)|
|Extra Extra Small||5-6||4’1″ (124cm)||21″(53cm)||24″(61cm)||23″(58cm)|
|Extra Small||7-8||4’4″ (132cm)||22″ (56cm)||26″(66cm)||24″(61cm|
|Small||9-10||4’7″ (140cm)||23″ (58cm)||28″(71cm)||26″(66cm)|
|Medium||11-12||4’10 (146cm)||24″ (61cm)||29″(74cm)||28″(71cm)|
|Extra Large||14+||5’4″ (162cm)||28″(71cm)||33″(84cm)||31″(79cm)|