The 3mm Viper Split Toe Wetsuit Boots are super flexible and lightweight whilst being incredibly warm. The Gul Viper booties features Bolt Dry, Guls Quick dry core that wicks water away from the skin creating a cushion of air between the foot and the boot. These super warm neoprene boots are constructed with a NeonSeam liquid seam to give an 100% watertight seal, perfect for those autumn dawn patrols. The use of D-Flex neoprene gives the boots enhanced durability and strength, whilst the Viper graphics and styling create a striking pair of wetsuit boots .
- AQUA RING: for the ultimate flush barrier
- BOLT DRY: Quick dry core wicks water away from the skin creating a cushion of air between the foot and the boot
- NEONSEAM: liquid seam technology, 100% watertight
- Flexible lightweight split-toe boot
- Arch precision support for ankle stability
- Shock absorbent heel to help minimise strain
- 3mm Durable D-Flex neoprene
- Velcro adjustable ankle straps for secure fit
- Contoured articulated sole
Your boots have been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your boots. Always rinse your boots after use in clean water, using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your boots as this can cause damage. Protect your boots from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the boots are the correct size.