The Quiksilver Syncro 3mm spilt tow boot is constructed from Freemax neoprene – a strong, warm and flexible grade of neoprene that is exclusive to Quiksilver. The textured sole provides excellent grip while still retaining the flexibility that provides great ‘feel’. This will keep you firmly connected to your surfboard while the GBS seam construction gives a watertight seal. A velcro strap ensure a good fit and the reinforced toe and heel vastly increase the boots lifespan.
- Freemax neoprene
- Textured soft sole for best surfboard feel
- Heel reinforcement
- Triple glued & blind stitched (GBS) seams reduce sew throughs & water entry
- Compression strapping to secure the boots
- Suitable for suggested water temperatures of 11 °C – 14 °C / 51 °F – 58 °F
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane