We hate receiving crappy emails as much as you do and we understand how important your privacy is.
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter then we will keep your name and email address for our records and to let you know of any future events or products than may be of interest to you. We will not pass any of these details onto any third parties.
You will be given the option to Opt Out in every email that is sent to you.
All client information given during the ordering and registration process is collected and stored lawfully and in accordance with the relevant data protection acts on secure web servers. All information held on our systems is password protected. We do not use any information given for marketing purposes without your consent. If you are concerned about the confidentiality of any information given, please contact us at 01736 757579
When would we collect information about you?
When you buy products or services on the Website
What information we collect
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
We will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
When shopping, we keep a record of your email and the cart contents for up to 30 days on our server. This record is kept to repopulate the contents of your cart if you switch devices or needed to come back another day.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
We won’t ever share your payment details with third parties. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. Credit card and debit card details are processed by Worldpay, Klarna and Paypal.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , and the .
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct banking: Available in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Germany. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas .
What we do with the Information?
When you purchase from us, to process your order, enable you to track you order online, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services (this may include contacting you by telephone, email or SMS to arrange, confirm or upgrade your delivery) and for on-going customer service dealings including any faults, repairs or refunds.
For internal accounting.
To improve and personalise your experience when you visit the website (See the cookies section), and to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in.
To ask you from to provide feedback on our service or to request a review. You do not have to participate in these if you do not wish.
We will not share any of the personal information listed above with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your order.
When you enter your personal information we will ask you if you would like us to email you about discounts, promotions and new products. If you would, then tick the box, if you would prefer not to be contacted simply leave the box un-ticked. If you subsequently change your mind about receiving such emails, please contact us and we will remove you from our mailing list. As mentioned earlier there is an Opt Out link on every email.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. The different types of cookies are listed below:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as commenting on a blog-post. The information these cookies collect may be made anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Are cookies safe?
Yes, cookies are harmless text files. They can’t look into your computer or read any personal information or other material on your hard drive. Cookies can’t carry viruses or install anything harmful on your computer.
You can find more information about cookies at
We understand that customers sometimes have to leave the computer whilst shopping, and sometimes shopping baskets can be lost and your order will have to be started again. Don’t worry though, we use ‘cookies’ to remember what you were going to buy and we’ll send an email over reminding you should you wish to resume shopping.