Surfing is synonymous with freedom. Iconic films like ‘Endless Summer’ cemented this carefree lifestyle and now you can have some of that.
We bring you the best surfing and camping holiday you will find in Cornwall this year. Based in stunning St Ives Bay, Gwithian Academy of Surfing has teamed up with Prosper House Camping to give you an exclusive holiday offer. Book 6 surf lessons with 7 nights camping from just £159 per person.
5 reasons to love surfing and camping
- With the campsite just a stone’s throw from an awesome surf beach you couldn’t be better placed to explore St Ives Bay. The three-mile long Gwithian beach offers consistent surf year-round.
- Daily 2-hour surf lesson with elite level surf coaches to perfect those surfing manoeuvres or to get you up and riding on your first wave within the first few days.
- Ending the day in the village pub, which is next door to the campsite, serves up amazing food and local ale. Great for post surf fuel and a few beers with your mates.
- Sleeping under canvas with clear starry nights, salty hair and that post surf buzz you only get from a great day surfing. Stories around the campfire of who had ‘wave of the day’ is what it’s all about.
- This special offer includes six, 2-hour surf lessons, all surfboard and wetsuit hire plus 7 nights camping at Prosper House campsite in Gwithian and is available to book from 22nd July to 31st August 2017.
Want some of that?
6 x Surf lessons plus 7 x nights camping for one person – £249
6 x Surf lessons plus 7 nights camping for two people – £179 per person
6 x Surf lessons plus 7 nights camping for three or more people – £159 per person
Prosper House Camping is a friendly, family run and authentic campsite in the beautiful village of Gwithian in St Ives Bay. It’s a small campsite with a limited number of pitches, for a quiet, intimate atmosphere. Toilets and a hot shower are provided plus a small amenities area with a fridge freezer for campers use.
The Surf School
Gwithian Academy of Surfing is a well-established surf school with a reputation for providing high-quality surfing tuition for all ages and abilities. The school has worked with all of surfers ranging from beginners on their first lesson right up to elite performance analysis of the British Junior Surfing Squad.
It is a training centre for the Academy of Surfing Instructors and they regularly train Surf Instructors here. They are located just outside the village of Gwithian, by the Rockpool Bar; just a few minutes walk to the surf.
Places are filling quickly and this surfing with camping holiday offer is only available for a limited time. Book now.
Contact Tyson on 01736 757579 or email email@example.com